Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's been more than a week since I started.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

It's been more than a week since I started.

Since idk how the "next to your username" stats works, here are mines: 20 M, 1m80, SW: 106.8 kg, CW: 106 kg, GW: 90 kg to 75 kg

It's been a while since I had motivation to lose weight. And I already lost .8 kg/1.76 lbs ! (Which honestly feels a lot for the program I had: .5 kg / 1.1lbs per week). Even though I sometimes failed to resist and bought, for exemple, a frappucino. Which I later ate less in calories in consequence of that event: and I think it kinda worked !

So it all started with counting calories, but even that, after some days, I gotten tired of doing it 'cause I struggled to estimate roughly what I had eaten. But yesterday someone made me realize all the possibilities the "MyFitnessPal" had (even though it isn't totally free).

I think I lost weight because I restricted myself on the quantity, mostly. I feel like this will be a long journey, and I hope we can do it together !

And I plan to do a workout planning ! I'm already doing 3x20 squats per evening (although no cardio, yet).

Keep it up y'all !

submitted by /u/JetairThePlane
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhokvs/its_been_more_than_a_week_since_i_started/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...