Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared of seeing anyone

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Scared of seeing anyone

I've lost about 100 pounds in quarantine and now I'm scared and anxious to see my family or friends. I went from 265 to currently 163lbs - and I'm still trying to lose more, but I'm scared to even go outside. That could very well be that I was locked away for basically a year but I get so anxious whenever I do have to see anyone.

I was hoping people wouldn't comment on my weight but that's all they seem to talk when they see me. And it gets brought up every single time. I still don't know how to react and while they do mean it as a compliment it makes me feel utterly shitty because I now know what they thought of me when I was big.

I wish they'd treat me the same as they did. I hate being put in centre of attention. I'm getting to the point where I just want to be left completely alone so I wouldn't have to listen to the constant weight talk

Not to mention I only saw my family and couple of close friends and that already did a number on my mental health. I haven't even seen any other "friends" or people that knew how I used to look like. I don't use social media, I don't want to run into someone and get the same "what the hell, where's more of you?"

submitted by /u/snowlols
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgapef/scared_of_seeing_anyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...