Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m trying to feel better and look better

Saturday, March 27, 2021

I’m trying to feel better and look better

Hi! Here are my stats: Female, 18yrs, 5’5 145lbs

I am attending military school where I work out 6+ days a week. However, I have been frustrated with myself lately, I injured my knee so I have been unable to run and do any real cardio without severe pain. I mainly do weight lifting(upper body bc of the knee injury). Since the injury I have put on a couple of extra pounds. I would not say I am fat, but am getting chubby and not in the shape that I used to be. Ideally I would like to lose my fat and replace it with muscle, I just have a tough time controlling what I eat because I know my metabolism is relatively fast. I have an issue cutting out sugar, like a severe issue. I don’t drink or smoke so I am not getting calories from that like a majority of people my age. At this point I am getting negative about my body and really don’t want to have that relationship with myself. I am not the person to care about other peoples opinions on my body, i just really don’t want a negative connotation around food to develop into an ED. I miss being in tip top shape and looking like it too. I would like to be able to max all of my PT scores this upcoming semester but struggle with building muscle in general. Does anyone have any advice for how I can lose about 5 pounds of fat and replace it with muscle? And more importantly cut out my sugar addiction? Any advice helps!

submitted by /u/gutenhiem
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/meqh5k/im_trying_to_feel_better_and_look_better/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...