Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Second week of dieting is about to come to a close.. And I'm 5lbs up

Monday, March 29, 2021

Second week of dieting is about to come to a close.. And I'm 5lbs up

Really disappointed in my outcomes for how tough it's been to adjust to my weightloss plan. I know weight fluctuates based on how much food is still being digested but I can't help but feel like I've hit a wall both physically and mentally. I'm 5'7" and just weighed in at 185 after hovering around 179 for my first week. I've been tracking my food intake pretty diligently, bought a food scale and have been wearing an activity tracker. My calories in have been below my calories out and still I havent seen any positive movement. It's so demotivating and sort of knocking me off the path and making it hard to want to work out at all.

submitted by /u/Spattykins
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg7qux/second_week_of_dieting_is_about_to_come_to_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...