Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So glad I bought a bike

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

So glad I bought a bike

starting in december I decided to take my life back. I started counting calories (1600 a day). I quit drinking the 3 liters of pop a day and switched to water which gave me 2 solid days of having a headache. At first I was eating what ever as long as it was within my calories but you learn real quick to find healthier low calories meals that are more filling. My son also has high cholesterol so I started reading the labels.

I started at about 405 lbs and after loosing 30lbs I started lifting weights which helped the weight loss. With the recent stimulus money I bought a trek marlin 8 mountain bike and have been riding it on all the nice days. I'm up to riding 5 miles in row now. I noticed since riding the bike my weight is dropping even faster. I'm down to 337 lbs now. Riding the bike is almost additive. I really miss riding it on the days I can't ride it.

It just really feels nice to get out and be active when for years my life consisted of going to work and sitting around eating. I really feel like I'm getting my life back. I'm going to try to get up to 10 miles in one ride by the end of summer. Been getting my son to go with me on rides too which is nice.

submitted by /u/mo8414
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhldy4/so_glad_i_bought_a_bike/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...