Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thin Slice Bread 🥖!!!!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Thin Slice Bread 🥖!!!!

I recently discovered “thin sliced bread” after accidentally getting it through a grocery order.

Each slice is smaller than a standard slice but it is cheaper and less calories.

Each slice is 80 calories vs the standard bread I usually buy which is 110 calories/slice.

Not only that, but each loaf of thin sliced bread has 21 slices vs the standard loaf I was previously buying ( also Dave’s killer bread) which had 18 slices. At my grocery store the loaves were the same price !!!!

I’m shaving off 60 calories each sandwich ( and I usually eat at least 3-4 sandwiches a week) and getting 16% more slices. Yes I know each slice is smaller but for me, the smaller slice is the perfect portion. I used to struggle to finish the bread on each sandwich and I hated that each sandwich had 220 calories just from bread .... it may not be a big difference but it’s one less thing I have to worry about and it’s a lifestyle choice that I know will pay off in the long run.

Thought someone else may benefit from this as I never knew thin sliced bread was a thing until this past week.

link to bread

submitted by /u/FlannelJoy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfflws/thin_slice_bread/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...