Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SW: 275 CW: 250, 25 Pounds down and only beginning.

Monday, March 29, 2021

SW: 275 CW: 250, 25 Pounds down and only beginning.

Hello, First post here so sorry if it isn't formatted properly. Just wanna give some motivation to people.

Quarantine was not great. It made me super depressed, was not eating right, and was not exercising. I stayed off the scale for months, the last time I weighed myself was February 2020. I weighed in at 225 pounds. A year later, I weighed myself again, this time it read, 275 Pounds. Once I saw that number, I knew I had to change. I started watching calories and Intermittent Fasting, and its amazing what 1 month can do.

Today, 1 month after watching my weight, I weighed in at 250 pounds. I am so proud of myself, while I am nowhere near finished, I promise myself I Finally will.

My Goal weight is 180 pounds, and no matter how long it takes to get there, I will.

My message to those who feel they will never lose the weight, or feel like quitting. DO NOT GIVE UP!

submitted by /u/SpoopG
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg6kij/sw_275_cw_250_25_pounds_down_and_only_beginning/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...