Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reunited with coworkers after a year - weight loss response

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Reunited with coworkers after a year - weight loss response

Last night I went to a small get together with co workers I haven’t seen in a year due to work from home. In the past 8 months, I have been on a weight loss journey...I’ve lost 30 pounds and I’m really proud of myself. I started at 163 and I’m around 132 now - I look visibly different and I’m an overall happier person. Big shoutout to daily long walks and a calorie deficit!

Anyways my co workers were SO kind. Complementing me all night and in ways that didn’t make me feel like I was a whale before. They just kept saying how great I looked and and happy I seemed, asked for advice, and just hyped me up. I was beaming honestly. It took months before I started to see a difference in my body so hearing the compliments really mean a lot to me. Definitely not used to it and am still navigating how to respond to compliments about weight loss without being awkward haha so if anyone has any tips please share!

Lastly, if anyone is feeling bummed about not seeing rapid change, don’t give up. You got this!

submitted by /u/dedouglas1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mevxi8/reunited_with_coworkers_after_a_year_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...