Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm having real girl problems due to my weight

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I'm having real girl problems due to my weight

I was always the funny fat guy, literally became my personality. I had quite a few girl friends, would joke around with them, have a great time - as you do with friends, and it was always easy, but there was never a time where I thought any of them would be interested in me romantically.

I've lost a significant amount of weight, and now I look closer to my drivers license picture (taken when I was 16) than I did last year at age 28.

It's caused me some issues. I'm still the funny guy - I mean, that's who I am, I like to joke and have a good time, but now girls are taking an interest in me. It took me a while to notice, but now I have girls who want to hang out 1-on-1, are very touchy-feely and are dropping hints about relationships or dates... I've managed to lead on 3 different girls by accident.

It's a problem - don't get me wrong, it's a great problem to have, but the weight loss has meant I have to change quite a bit of how I act, so I don't give off the wrong impression.

I think my time on LoseIt is coming to an end... does anyone know the subreddit for advice about girls? Haha.

submitted by /u/loseitnovelity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhozkb/im_having_real_girl_problems_due_to_my_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...