Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Beer and weight loss - a graph!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Beer and weight loss - a graph!

On 27 October 2020 I woke up and started getting ready for work. I had a closet full of nice business shirts but none fit me.

I stopped and stared at myself in the mirror. There was no denying it. I was fat.

No, I was obese.

Starting that second I quit drinking.

I also started dieting, counting every calorie.

And I started running. Almost every day. At first I could barely run for 30 seconds. Now I can run for an hour straight.

Except....life’s hard sometimes.

I fell off the wagon with the drinking. Twice in fact. For a whole month each time.

I kept running and dieting every day but I was drinking a case of beer per week over Xmas / New Year and then again from mid Feb to mid March.

It’s not a great feeling when you’ve been hungry for a whole week and exercise until you’re soaked in sweat every day, and then do your weekly weigh in and actually gain weight.

I don’t want to jump to any conclusions here, but...

I’ve had teams of data scientists working around the clock analysing my weight loss data, and preliminary findings suggest there may be some correlation between drinking large amounts of beer and not losing fat.

https://i.imgur.com/QKpOYeG.png

submitted by /u/itslikethunder
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgd24g/beer_and_weight_loss_a_graph/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...