Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Currently trying to lose some body fat

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Currently trying to lose some body fat

Hey I’m 190lbs 6’1 19 and estimate I’m around 20% body fat. I recently started experimenting with some weight loss stuff trying to find something to stick and found foods with good macros that work for me. I’m eating 2300 calories a day now high protein good carbs and fat too. I track on MFP and don’t re eat any exercise calories to make sure I’m staying on track. So basically before I wanted to lose weight I’m not really active at all. On the TDEE calc online it says I need to eat like 1800cals to be in a deficit when doing absolutely nothing but I feel like that’s too little. I recently started going to the gym four days a week and tried to ramp up walking a little bit more so I’m not sedentary.

Worried that I’m not eating little enough and wasting time or something? Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/oblivion12345678910
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhjvp3/currently_trying_to_lose_some_body_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...