Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: By how much do I increase my daily budget (currently 1300) if I begin working out 30 mins a day?

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

By how much do I increase my daily budget (currently 1300) if I begin working out 30 mins a day?

Hi! I am about to get Ring Fit as a present. I am extremely sedentary and I don't know how to work out pretty much at all, so I think it's a great starting point. I have heard that a 30 minute workout, say 5 days a week, is about what the game recommends.

My stats are 26F, 83.4kg, 162cm. My current budget is 1300 on LoseIt. I've lost 2.8kg (6ish pounds) in 2 months so far just on CICO.

I know that 1200 is generally the recommended lowest calorie for sedentary, non-active short women. If I am logging 30 minute workouts 5 times a week, how much should I increase my budget to account for this? I don't want to cause any long-term health issues by eating too little.

TIA!

submitted by /u/magneticsouth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgwdao/by_how_much_do_i_increase_my_daily_budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...