Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To however is looking for motivation to do the thing: Have you ever regretted doing it?

Saturday, March 27, 2021

To however is looking for motivation to do the thing: Have you ever regretted doing it?

Edit: mistake in the title, great... you know what I wanted to say

Hello people of loseit, the title is basically what has jumpstarted a number of healthy behaviors that I will hopefully turn into habits in the future. Some weeks ago I lay in bed, no plans for the day, looking for a reason not to go for a run, because I was not motivated to go. Then I thought „Have you ever regretted going for a run?“ no, of course not. I would not have come back from running think „Meh, I wish I‘d stayed in bed and scrolled through Reddit instead.“ Today was my third run after this day and I don‘t need to find ways to motivate myself, I‘m really looking forward to going again. Today I had the same thought with regards to cold showers, which I also try to turn into a habit. „It will suck, but afterwards you‘ll not regret doing it. You never do“ And I didn’t. After running and the cold shower today, I feel amazing!

So maybe some of you, looking for a reason to do a thing (or not do a thing), think about this - how will you feel about it afterwards?

submitted by /u/MonaLisa341
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mec821/to_however_is_looking_for_motivation_to_do_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...