Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help needed.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Help needed.

5'11; Male; 18; SW-222lbs (101kg); CW-163lbs (73.9kg); Duration:16 weeks current b/f %- 20-25

I started a strict 500 calories low carb, high protein diet on 8th December last year along with light (1 hour, cardio+ dumbell lifting) exercise. It's been 4 months now and I have dropped nearly 60 pounds which I think is a lot. I am really happy with the weight loss, but I still have a little belly and chest fat left and its driving me mad (because t-shirts look strange on me now), during the last 30 days I lost 9 pounds, but I hardly lost any belly/chest fat.

I realize that the 60 pounds I lost was not pure fat, 15-20 pounds can muscle and water weight, but I really had hoped that I would look great when I hit 160 pounds and apparently that's not the case.

I am ready to lose upto 22lbs (10kg) more, but I don't think I am ever going to lose my belly and chest fat. just my neck is going to get thinner and I will end up looking like a skinny-fat douche who is too lazy too hit the gym. ( I can't join proper gym because of the covid restrictions in my country.)

PS: I have been overweight since I was a kid, because of bad diet habits. I think this has something to do with the stubborn fat.

submitted by /u/jpowgoesbrr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mh02nc/help_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...