Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Minor progress update

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Minor progress update

SW: 200-205. CW: 180. GW:145ish.

This isn't a huge achievement compared to some people in this community, but I was really happy about it today. I am 1/3 of the way through my weight loss journey! I started doing intermittent fasting with CICO 2 months ago. I don't work out much considering I can't do cardio (I use resistance bands and 15-pound dumbbells). I stick away from refined sugars and carbs as well and completely stopped drinking any sodas. That's the method to my madness and I hope it helps/inspires someone. I've got a long journey ahead of me.

Today :D

Before weight loss

submitted by /u/MothMan-TransEdition
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgytb3/minor_progress_update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...