Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s my -40th ‘birthday’!!

Saturday, March 27, 2021

It’s my -40th ‘birthday’!!

Hi, so I just want to share that I’m finally back in the 120’s since 2014!! I freaking lost 40 lbs!! I really did that, yes!

I went from being 169 lbs in March 2020 to 129 lbs! I was so excited when I saw the scale, I was jumping up and down!

I’m a 20 something F, 5’2.

I have a history with EDs and body dysmorphia (thought I looked chubby when I was 110 lbs). I have done many questionable and unhealthy ways to stay and keep getting skinny. Gained about 60 lbs of weight over the course of 5 years because of trauma and depression. The past years being heavy, I totally felt shut down, like I was on pilot-mode, not really living. I was uncomfortable and unhappy. I didnt feel like myself at all.

Now, finally lost some or most of it the healthy way! (IF, CICO, cardio)..

I can’t wait to self-actualize and live life to the fullest without inhibitions caused by my discomfort with the way I feel about my body.

My GW is 115 by May!

submitted by /u/losingweightgirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mesfup/its_my_40th_birthday/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...