Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: LostIt- 312-180 over a year. M18, 6’3, lost it for unhealthy reasons, but turned it into something good.

Friday, March 26, 2021

LostIt- 312-180 over a year. M18, 6’3, lost it for unhealthy reasons, but turned it into something good.

https://imgur.com/a/rSG33Aq

March 2020- 312

July 2020- 294

September 2020-235

December 2020- 180

March 2021- 205

Hey everyone, let me say this post might be formatted wrong, and it might not be correct for this subreddit but I wanted to share. I’m not proud of myself for the reasons I lost it, but I’m proud of being content with my body.

So I was at my heaviest in March/April of 2020, with minimal exercise, and a diet of fast food 4 times a day. I had been over 270 pounds since 7th grade, and it had never changed. I was always extremely unhappy in my body, and contemplated self harm over it, but I never made an effort to fix it.

Between July and October I was working at a fast food joint, and I got so sick every day working there, I couldn’t eat dinner most days. I also couldn’t eat anything as heavy for breakfast or lunch. I mostly ate 2 eggs and turkey sausage, or 9 ounces of grilled chicken for every meal.

I was also on my feet for 35 hours a week, and doing physically stressing work I hadn’t done before. Just normal fast food duties- carrying 100lb bags of potatoes, moving tables, lifting and pushing.

Just with these two things alone I lost nearly 60 pounds, but then it got bad. My depression got to an all time low after being cheated on and body shamed for two months. My dads health issues were getting worse I was stressed at a different job, working 50 hour weeks at 17.

This culminated with weighing about 180 in December, and losing nearly all my muscle mass.

In January my father was put on hospice care and eventually passed away. Between the overeating and stress eating, with little physical activity, I gained about 10 pounds back.

After that happened I decided to make a conscious effort to lose weight healthily but build muscle mass. For the past ~2 months or so, I’ve been on a traditional Paleo diet, about 2900 calories, and a vigorous exercise routine. About 1 hour of walking/jogging/running, 30 minutes of weight training, 30 of various aerobics, and 30 of yoga.

submitted by /u/CDLthrowaway2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/me83cb/lostit_312180_over_a_year_m18_63_lost_it_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...