Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How accurate is the calorie function on Garmin/Fitbit watches?

Monday, March 29, 2021

How accurate is the calorie function on Garmin/Fitbit watches?

Hi, I hope it's okay to post this here :)

I recently got a Garmin Forerunner 35, and while wearing it yesterday it said I burned a total of 1300 active calories.

I walked to and from work (about 1.5 miles total) and I work in a large retail store, and basically spent the whole shift packing up winter stock and putting out summer stock ready for reopening in April. Lots of walking up and down stairs to the stock room and moving boxes around. I was on my feet for 9 hours including walking to/from work.

Is 1300 calories feasible in this case? It seems really high. And this is in addition to my "resting" calories which was around 1200 for the day.

I'm F30, 168cm/5'6" and around 58kg/128lbs.

submitted by /u/aerialpoler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfjv9k/how_accurate_is_the_calorie_function_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...