Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared of disappointing everyone

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Scared of disappointing everyone

I decided to start taking losing weight seriously this year, I’ve lost 30 pounds so far. I’ve been overweight and obese for my entire life and I told myself I can’t keep living like this anymore. I told my family and close friends my plans and they’re all supportive of me but I know they have their own doubts cause I’ve said this same thing twice before only to quit not to long after starting. But now i’ve made the most progress I ever have and don’t want to look back, yet everyday I think “what if I just throw it all away again” or “will anybody believe I can ever do it if I fail this time” and it terrifies me. I don’t know if anyone will believe in me ever again so I have to do it now.

submitted by /u/Murkaveli70
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhj975/scared_of_disappointing_everyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...