Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30

Hello losers,

Wow what a month kids! I'm wrapping up tomorrow & I promise I'll post the sign ups soon!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & report here even if I don’t like it: I will weigh in again on the 1st.

Stay within calorie range: Maintenance. I'ma be real kids, this is survival mode. I'm counting my calories & not super jazzed about them, but I am still here & striving with y'all.

Exercise 5 days a week: 35 minute stationary bike. 23/30 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket, nonfood rewards): Ordered a much needed device. My laptop is a whooping 11 years old. Time for a new one.

Try a new recipe once a week: Roasted fennel, home made granola, sautéed swiss chard, sautéed zucchini & summer squash, corned beef, roasted romanesco & sausage sammiches with grilled veggies. 7/4 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Today I'm grateful for being up right. It's been a tough month. I have some trauma associated with this time of year & it gets me in an ugly place. I'm grateful for you all for being here with me!

your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgtii8/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_30/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...