Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30lbs To Go 👋

Monday, March 29, 2021

30lbs To Go 👋

I took a hard look at myself yesterday and I got sick of telling myself the same thing everyday. I will get to it tomorrow or I'll wait till this or that happens. I honestly feel like I was sent all of the advice I need to achieve this.

I will be taking photos and showing my progress ☺️ I found a cute dress that I will do a before and after in as well. I also will be sharing some other tips of how I will tone and sculpt my shape as well.

I would like this to be the start of more healthy habits 🙂

I will be doing the basics as far as ..

  1. Drinking 1 Gallon of Water A Day
  2. Adding Ketones to my Juice as well
  3. 1200-1500 calorie intake of a strict diet
  4. Adding supplements/vitamins
  5. 7-8 Hours Of Sleep
  6. Adequate Excerise Including Yoga, Stair Master, Splits, HIIT Workouts, Elliptical, and Treadmill.
  7. MAKE SURE TO STRETCH EVERYDAY AND WARM UP TO AVOID INJURY 🙂

I know this will take a lot of dedication and focus. I am willing to put in the effort. Yet, this is so worth it.

If you would like to join the weightloss group let me know so I can add you.. make sure you can receive messages :)

submitted by /u/unicornglowup2021
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg3vqa/30lbs_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...