Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Alright, I’m here let’s do this.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Alright, I’m here let’s do this.

5’2/ 157cm F CW: 176lbs/80kgs GW: 132lbs/60kgs. I’ve been tracking my calories and exercise for the last two weeks just to see how much I’m going to have to cut out and I’m sitting around 1500 calories a day, which isn’t horrible, but I sit in my office all day, bikram yoga three times a week, have just started ballroom dancing lessons one day a week and will usually go for a long slow paced walk with my partner on the weekend. I’m looking to loose 44lbs/20kgs, not in any rush I just want to do it right and have it be sustainable...so here’s my plan. - Do some swaps for lower calorie foods (eg I currently eat full fat yogurt) - Fill up on low calorie food, eat for volume lots of leafy vegetables salads, and soups! - try to stand up more at work - continue to to track calories and exercise as accurately as possible. - try not to eat a sleeve of Oreos in one sitting.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Fee-391
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mexcil/alright_im_here_lets_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...