Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: and I'm back...

Monday, March 29, 2021

and I'm back...

In 2017, I had begun a weight loss journey. I clocked myself (then, 29f, 4'9") at just over 160lbs. I've always struggled with eating - under and over. After struggling with severe restrictions (I have obsessive compulsive disorder and the caloric restrictions was more a compulsion than a true eating disorder) my OCD took me on another path away from severe restrictive eating. I gained weight, and eventually gained nearly 70lbs.

Over the course of just about a year and a half, I lost 40lbs. The large weight loss contributed to exacerbating some gallstones I didn't know I had and gave me severe acid reflux, for several days I could barely swallow water let alone eat. And once I could eat... well, I started living more a maintenance lifestyle. I was happy at 120! I I stopped counting calories. It was okay, really.

Until it wasn't. Life hit, and it hit hard. I ended my relationship with my boyfriend of ten years, I quit my job and moved home in the hopes of getting a better job. A global pandemic hit. I was extremely depressed, extremely anxious, and packed the weight on very quickly.

Since then, I've gotten into therapy, I got that job, I have a nice apartment and a wonderful, amazing boyfriend (who unfortunately lives in Europe and travel restrictions suck). I'm much happier overall, except the weight.

So here I am again, not quite starting from scratch but at 140. Today, I get back on the wagon.

submitted by /u/toosmoltoexist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg7ht2/and_im_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...