Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My situation

Friday, March 26, 2021

My situation

Up until I started college I was a super lanky skinny kid. My friends would call me “twig” in elementary school but even as I grew up throughout high school I always thought I had a chubby stomach (looking back I obviously did not at all I really was built like a stick). Now, after my first year of living away at college I’ve gained about 10/15 pounds and I’ve never been so down about my body. I’m 5’7 and 135 pounds but I carry it all in my stomach and arms. It’s really starting bothering me, whenever I put a bathing suit on and look at myself I just start to cry. I was fairly athletic growing up so started going on runs and trying to eat better but the diet part is so hard. I have 0 self control when it comes to eating cleaner. I’m not even restricting myself which is the frustrating part. I’m down to eat a slice of cake but why do I have to go back for like 3 more. I feel hopeless, especially because none of my friends have gained weight this year at all. Literally any advice or help is appreciated

submitted by /u/purpletortilla8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/me7635/my_situation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...