Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stretch marks

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Stretch marks

26F I’ve been going back and forth about getting micro needling done on my stretch marks. I’ve lost 60lbs in the last 3 years and I’ve had stretch marks since puberty. I do feel better about myself since loosing weight and tackling my acne problem. My stretch marks still make me self cautious so I finally went for it. I paid $400 at a medical spa for both my thighs and each hip which from research is reasonable. They said it would probably take 2 sessions and I scheduled my next in 3 weeks per their recommendation. I would like to hear from people who have had it done. Did you feel like it was worth it? Are you happy with the results? How many sessions did it take? TIA :)

submitted by /u/mrhdizzle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhmzah/stretch_marks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...