Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips on increasing my TDEE?

Friday, March 26, 2021

Tips on increasing my TDEE?

(F/24/5’3”) SW:171lbs/CW:124/GW:115? Like the title says, I just wanted to see if anyone had some tips or advice on things I can do to increase my energy expenditure throughout the day.

I’ve been working from home since last March and for the most part I live a pretty sedentary life, working on my computer all day. I’ve made some large lifestyle changes since then, incorporating CICO and regular exercise into my everyday habits, and have lost 47 pounds since last June (yay!)

For the last month, I’ve been hovering around 124-126 pounds. I’ve been through plateaus before and usually by the time I noticed I was in one (2-3 weeks), I’d go back to losing again just by continuing my routines. I realize it might be an instance of waiting it out again, but I read that just doing a workout most days won’t be enough in the long run to counteract otherwise sitting around the rest of the day i.e. me. FYI I do go on about 20-30 minute walks each day and follow a YouTube workout 4-6 days a week.

Maybe I’m just overthinking this lol, but office workers or people who work from home, what do you guys do?

submitted by /u/srattana
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/me7ad3/tips_on_increasing_my_tdee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...