Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Haven’t seen any progress after 5 weeks...could lack of protein be the problem?

Monday, March 29, 2021

Haven’t seen any progress after 5 weeks...could lack of protein be the problem?

228lb female, 31 years old, my goal is weight loss.

I’m sorry if this is a stupid question.

About 5 weeks ago I started with a personal trainer. About a week before that I made some relatively drastic changes to my diet (cut alcohol, soda, fast food, and bread/pasta). This is more than I’ve exercised since high school and I’m still trying to tweak my diet to accommodate for the extra hunger while meeting my macros and the only one I seem to really struggle with is protein.

I’m exercising pretty hard 3 days a week with two light cardio days and one off day. Out of the last two weeks, I’ve only hit my protein goal once. It’s getting better every day but still not getting there.

For what it’s worth, I have an adderall perscription so eating the amount of calories required in order to hit 160g of protein is very difficult because of my lack of appetite. I’m not even getting half way there.

Could this be impacting my progress?

228lb female, 31 years old, my goal is weight loss.

submitted by /u/PotatoMuffinMafia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg5i3r/havent_seen_any_progress_after_5_weekscould_lack/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...