Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't know if I should try to lose weight or not.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

I don't know if I should try to lose weight or not.

So, I'm F17 5'2 and 137 pounds. My bmi is technically in the over weight category and I'm not really sure if I'm okay with it or not. I have a small frame and I don't really look 'fat' perse, I just don't know what category my body type falls into. I get told different things by different people and I have a tendency to perceive my body very differently from others. Today, I was skinny shamed and then fat shamed by different people on the same day so I have no idea what the fuck I am. I think of myself as chubby but I often get compliments on my curves so I think it might just be in my head. If you look at my post history, I posted a picture of myself on another sub a few days ago. ( sorry, I don't know how to put a link on here) Do I need to lose weight or is it just in my head? Be brutally honest please:)

submitted by /u/Various_Kangaroo6501
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/metxp6/i_dont_know_if_i_should_try_to_lose_weight_or_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...