Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 66 lbs, wear pretty much the same size

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Lost 66 lbs, wear pretty much the same size

So like the title says, I’ve lost about 66 lbs and I’m happy about the numbers on the scale going down and will continue working until I reach my goal weight which is about 39 lbs more.

My issue is I really haven’t had to update my wardrobe that much. The only thing that usually gets smaller is my waist which has always been smaller so I just wear a belt like urkle and call it a day...or spandex. I gained most of my weight from prednisone(steroids), medication and just overeating. Has anyone else experienced this?

According to my scale I’m 113 lbs of muscle, BMI at 30.5 😕 I’m 5’10. At what point of your weight loss did you notice a significant change physically in appearance or significant clothing size change?

submitted by /u/CulturalSyrup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhorli/lost_66_lbs_wear_pretty_much_the_same_size/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...