Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting An Expensive Winter Coat While Losing Weight?

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Getting An Expensive Winter Coat While Losing Weight?

To keep things short, this past Christmas my aunt purchased me an expensive winter jacket (Size XL - Moose Knuckles Jacket). We realized the jacket was too big and I needed to go a size down (Size Large) but because we were on lockdown I wasnt able to exchange it until now. I've been losing weight recently and dropped down 20lbs since Christmas and working to lose more in order to reach my goal. Since its Spring now I wouldn't be able to wear the jacket so I would be getting it for next Winter. So should I get a Size Medium because I'm not far from it or should I just stick with a large?

I'm about 5'7/5'8 if that helps and I'm in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks

submitted by /u/burgerboibizzy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfffeq/getting_an_expensive_winter_coat_while_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...