Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What will make this time any different?

Sunday, March 28, 2021

What will make this time any different?

Hi all, long time lurked, first time poster here. Since having my son nearly 2 years ago I've lost 3 stone (42lbs), massively in part to you guys keeping me going! I've been doing CICO and going on 3 mile walks 3-4 times per week.

I'm not done yet. I've reached my pre-pregnancy weight, but want to reach my ideal weight. So another 2 stone (28lbs) to go. Only, I've hit a bit of a mental block. I have lost and regained this last bit of weight 3 or 4 times in my adult life. The diet and exercise are still steadily paying off, but the little voice in my head is getting more and more intrusive. It says "well, you've been down this road before, you lose the weight, you gain the weight back, so what is the point, might as well accept that you will be like this forever".

I haven't had a cheat day in a long time and now I'm scared to, in case the voice wins out and I mess everything up. I was just wondering if anyone else had similar experience and, if so, how you got the intrusive thoughts to shut the hell up.

Many thanks for all of your help.

submitted by /u/TabbyDGH
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mexajz/what_will_make_this_time_any_different/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...