Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips needed..

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Tips needed..

( all weight stuff mentioned are in lbs) Okay. So I am 15, 5”10; 220 lbs. My friend is 18, 6”0; 160 lbs. We are basically polar opposites, he plays soccer; I play football. My goal is to lose weight and gain muscle. His goal is to just gain muscle and weight. Currently I’m mainly fat, not a lot of muscle. About a week ago we started lifting, all the gym equipment was finally shipped and we set it up. I can bench 164 twice, he can bench 140 on a good day. Obviously I know I’m pretty weak. So I just have questions on how I should lose weight, or any tips you guys have. Also how I can gain muscle efficiently. I have been doing a lot of back, biceps, chest, and legs mainly. My max deadlift is around 225 lbs. On the hex/trap bar it’s 240. I still have room to grow as my dad is 6”3, the doctors say I’ll be around 6”1. So I should grow into myself. The lifting genetics are there too. He was able to bench 520 in his late 20s/early 30s. You may be thinking I should ask my dad but there’s reasons why I can’t, so I’m here. My main questions are: how can I efficiently gain muscle, and my maxes; and how can I lose weight in the process. Any supplements you guys recommend safe for teens, any diets. Anything. Thank you...

submitted by /u/ig0bychxlle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mh0lz0/tips_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...