Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm pretty new to dieting so I could use a few tips about what I should be doing.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I'm pretty new to dieting so I could use a few tips about what I should be doing.

I started dieting recently and I think I might be taking it more serious than I need too. I am currently just looking to lose weight. I am 6'5 270lbs and would like to lose 40lbs or so. So far I've been incredibly strict on myself. I've been eating nothing but stuff very low in calories like tuna, eggs, chicken, asparagus, and avocado. I was wondering if I am still under my calorie limit for the day could I be a little less tough on myself and eat things that are a little more unhealthy such as breakfast cereal in moderation. I don't have a serious goal such as bodybuilding so I wasn't sure if I needed to be this strict with myself

submitted by /u/TsarLucky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mh2nsw/im_pretty_new_to_dieting_so_i_could_use_a_few/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...