Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do people eat healthy daily?

Sunday, March 28, 2021

How do people eat healthy daily?

I’ve always struggled here. Cost isn’t really a factor for me, it’s time and energy. I’m single and work 50-60 hour weeks without a consistent scheduled lunch break and I’m usually exhausted at the end of the day. How do people manage to keep reasonably healthy meals on hand? I’ve given meal prepping a shot or two but I’ve never found a quick and consistent way to keep going and still have a variety of filling food that doesn’t go bad before I eat it. I always wind up just having unhealthy food delivered in the end. Am I just bad at planning?

It’s also really challenging to kick soda, I’ve gotten down to one a day several times but it seems I always bounce back to 4 or more. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Terrible_Tomorrow706
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfdmru/how_do_people_eat_healthy_daily/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...