Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sweets and fast food addiction make it hard for me to lose weight

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sweets and fast food addiction make it hard for me to lose weight

I try to include some of these foods in my daily calorie limit but always tend to overindulge. I had three supreme tacos from Taco Bell for lunch, a peanut buster parfait and a chili dog from Dairy Queen , and then a few hours ago I ate 4 fun size Kit Kat’s and 8 fun size butterfingers. I promised myself last night that I was going to stop eating sweets but failed at doing that. Also yesterday I had a large fry, a double cheeseburger and a six piece nugget from Macdonald’s . I went over my calorie limit yesterday by 1,000 calories. It also doesn’t help that I have been stress eating because I’m worried about my finances and have extreme hatred of my job (a job I am in danger of losing) .

submitted by /u/AUfan36
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/me8n3o/sweets_and_fast_food_addiction_make_it_hard_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...