Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started my 15 week journey...

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Started my 15 week journey...

On Monday I started my 15 week journey of working on myself, mainly for weight-loss but self-care in general. In the past I’d only focus on the scale and it was so disheartening, I’d always fail. The 15 weeks are just a kick start!

I plan on taking the diet pill phentermine every other day, not eating meat more than 1x/week, and being more active. I won’t weigh myself more than 5 times this entire journey.

Deleted most of my social media, invested in myself (skincare, hair care, gym membership), and set a weekly goal. This week my goal is to workout 5 times, stay under my calorie limit (1,200) with one cheat day (1,750), and to clean 3 areas of my house.

I plan on doing 3 cardio days, 1 lower body, and 1 upper body for the first 2 weeks.

For reference I’m 5’1” and around 175-177 pounds.

Just wanted to share! If anyone is in a similar boat or has advice, feel free to comment.

submitted by /u/aminamiller97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgws9p/started_my_15_week_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...