Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight can I lose without having loose skin?

Sunday, March 28, 2021

How much weight can I lose without having loose skin?

Hi all,

I’m just wondering if anybody here has any insight with this. I’m a 23yo female and I need to lose about 40 pounds. My current weight is 180, I’m 5’8. My goal weight is 140 because that is what my normal weight has always been before these last couple years when I started putting on weight. I know that once I get into the process the weight will come off fast. I went from 170 to 150 in about a month and a half with diet and exercise before covid shut down the gym. I lost my motivation after that and I’m back up to 180. This is the fattest I’ve ever been and I have stretch marks for the first time ever so I’m worried I’m gonna have loose, saggy skin after losing 40 pounds. Am I young enough and is 40 pounds a small enough loss that my skin will bounce back or am I gonna have loose skin? Has anybody else in my age range lost that amount of weight? How was your experience?

submitted by /u/Sad_Pineapple_97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfezay/how_much_weight_can_i_lose_without_having_loose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...