Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost over 60 pounds but my body silhouette hasn’t changed

Monday, March 29, 2021

I’ve lost over 60 pounds but my body silhouette hasn’t changed

5’10 22 year old male, SW 264, CW 203. I’ve lost a lot of weight. My size has shrunk for sure. I’m down 2 shirt sizes, almost 3. The problem is all that’s happened to me is I’ve shrunk, but my silhouette is the exact same. Still have large thighs, same looking muffin top, man boobs, everything. I’ve taken progress pictures and look back when I was much heavier my body looks the same, just smaller if you know what I mean. My goal is to get down to 175-180 pounds pounds, but I’m starting to get scared I will continue looking the same, just smaller.

I try to lose 2 pounds a week and I’ve been pretty good with that for the most part. Since February 22, I’ve lost 9 pounds.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Nearby-Branch-9947
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mfiham/ive_lost_over_60_pounds_but_my_body_silhouette/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...