Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips to not fail...again

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Tips to not fail...again

disclaimer: English is not my first language

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the sub for a while trying to lay down a plan for my weight loss journey and now I'm just here for tips to not fail, like the title says, again.

Long story short, I'm 21, I'm 159cm (5'2 according to google) and 67kg (147lbs). This is my highest weight ever, I've always been between 57-63 (125-138) but then covid hit, I moved to another country and I let myself go very bad.

I've been in weight loss journeys before, I've lost 10kg (22lbs) but then months after I always go back. Now that I'm living alone and far from home it's making it a lot difficult since I have too cook for myself and I can't afford a gym right now.

So I came here looking for help, small tips on how to start, also workouts I can find online for free that doesn't need gym equipment, everything that helped you in your own weight loss journey and things you wished you know before starting. Also apps, blogs, podcast, videos, etc.

I'm short so 54kg (119 lbs) it's my goal weight since it is a healthy one.

Thank you in advance, as well feel free to correct any misspelled words or grammar issues.

submitted by /u/thrwawayacc-az
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mexzx1/tips_to_not_failagain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...