Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I want to get lean. What should I focus on?

Saturday, March 27, 2021

I want to get lean. What should I focus on?

So I have been working out for a few years now and I’ve put on a decent amount of muscle on my body. It has always been a dream of mine to get lean and obtain that shredded look. I have no problem going to the gym. What I do struggle with is diet. My problem with dieting lies in the fact that I’ve heard so many differing opinions on what to do to lose weight. Some people say you only need a calorie deficit. Some say you should avoid refined carbs. I stumble because I’m not sure what to do. I have the muscle, but now I want to lose weight and reveal it all for the summer. I would really appreciate some diet tips. Should I just focus on being in a calorie deficit? Are there some foods I should stay away from when trying to lose weight? If so, what are they? I’d appreciate any and all advice. Thank you.

submitted by /u/NegroSaiyan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/meu2lp/i_want_to_get_lean_what_should_i_focus_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...