Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm Getting Older And I've Noticed Some Things...

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I'm Getting Older And I've Noticed Some Things...

I am in my early 30s and wow... Things are different lol

I am on an antidepressant and birth control, which both can tribute to weight issues. It's never really been an issue before, but now, it kinda is.

I was in shape pre pandemic (weight lifter!) But during the shut down, I gained belly fat and lost muscle, which did a number on my self esteem.

Now, I'm back at it, but I am having such a hard time. I feel ravenous with hunger allllll the damn time now. I can't go 4 hours without feeling like I could eat.my own leg.

The weight is just stuck on me. Before, it was sliding off after the first month, even if I was over a bit on my daily calorie goal. But not this time lol wtf...

I hate it, but I am still at it. Surely, eventually, I'll see fat loss, right? I think I'm just being paranoid... But still.

What can I do to stop this animalistic hunger? Any tips to keep me from pouting? Lol

submitted by /u/Dark-Oak93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwh5e1/im_getting_older_and_ive_noticed_some_things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...