Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Something I hope to remember when I'm 'healthy'...

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Something I hope to remember when I'm 'healthy'...

Health is very important, we can all agree on that one. That's why the majority of us are here! But when other things start effecting how your body works, how you have to heal, ways that might hold you back... REMEMBER when you wanted it so bad to be the most healthy version of yourself.

I'm (hopefully!) getting over a bout of Cancer soon that has caused all sorts of cravings, bloating, weight gain, snacking habits, etc and through it all I've learned that it's what my body needs. BUT I have learned that the healthier I eat, the better I feel because, well, DUH. Heck yeah I have gummy candy on hand everyday all day long but I can not get over how wonderful chilled fresh fruit is (cantaloupe ftw)!

With restrictions in my treatment on what I can eat too I have learned that living without something like cheese is doable but NOT in the long term for me. Substitutes for it though... oh playing with new things is so FUN! Nutritional yeast is on my list next! There are WAYS to do this, to lose it and be happy about it. If something isn't working, TWEAK. You are your own person with individual goals, work it how you need to.

Yeah, I've gained over 20lbs and am close to 200lbs in total now at 5'6", but I know my body needs love. I'm learning some tricks along the way and that's all I could ever ask for right now. Take care of you and you will take care of you.

Let's kick some ass guys and gals, love y'all!

submitted by /u/toolongdidntread13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwhwxr/something_i_hope_to_remember_when_im_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...