Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A Small Win: Sharing

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Small Win: Sharing

So as I’ve started this journey I never realized how bad my relationship with food really was. I knew I consumed too much junk and gained the weight ofc, but I never noticed I didn’t share. At all. Not with my son, or my husband. I’d go so far as to hide things and my son was told no so often he’d stop asking and get visibly down any time I had junk food and he didn’t.

I never realized it until I fell off the wagon this weekend. I bought some junk food. I ate some, but not all. I was so proud that even tho I wasn’t eating what I should, I wasn’t binging. Then my husband pointed out that I had even shared with my son and how giddy he got.

Honestly it hit me hard. I don’t think he knew I hadn’t realized because I straight up stared at him and asked “I never shared with him?” Looking back I could remember getting half a dozen boxes of junk I would eat in an hour sitting (no I’m not exaggerating) and I couldn’t remember sharing a single piece with him.

But now I’m not only not binging (okay so some chips and a couple Oreos still aren’t good in place of a meal but it wasn’t two family size packages of both at least), I’m also sharing what I get. Healthy and not.

Thank you all, I haven’t been here long but it feels great to be able to share/vent all this out. ❤️

submitted by /u/artemis1860
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lxb0em/a_small_win_sharing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...