Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lifting for an obese male

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Lifting for an obese male

I (M, 31, 5'11, 250lbs) has started lifting to lose weight as ive done the whole cardio, less calories yoyo. But I realise I need to change my lifestyle rather than that. So i'm focussing on calories deficit and lifting.

But would any lifters help me on how I should split my workouts? Do I do a Push, Pull Legs, or a Back, Bis, Chest & Tris, legs. Or as I have a very low level of strength would 3 full body workouts be better to be working them at a low level all week?

I have no idea where I should start!!!

submitted by /u/MGD1878
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11jerq1/lifting_for_an_obese_male/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...