Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Best Quality Treadmill Under Desk Recommendations for a Heavier Person?

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Best Quality Treadmill Under Desk Recommendations for a Heavier Person?

As someone who currently weighs 270lbs, I am the heaviest I have ever been. My ideal weight is around 180lbs with visible abs. My goal is to find a treadmill that can fit under my desk and support my weight while I start with running a mile every day or every other day. Although I'm not aiming to run triathlons or cover long distances, I know that being a bigger individual requires a treadmill that is sturdy and wide enough to support my frame.

While I'm not interested in extravagant features, I would prefer a foldable treadmill that can still remain stable. I've come across with some brands I found: the Lifespan TR500 DTR, iMovR Thermotread GT, and Unsit models, but I would appreciate your thoughts on these options, as well as any other suggestions you may have for heavy-duty treadmills. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Ok-Description-5490
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11jnouj/best_quality_treadmill_under_desk_recommendations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...