Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t get going even though I have to!

Sunday, March 5, 2023

I can’t get going even though I have to!

Hey! So I’m a 34 year old male who has constantly tried to lose weight. I’m currently 16 stone and 5’ 11”. My BMI is obese. I’m joining the gym tomorrow in order to lose weight. I’m in no way lacking motivation, I’m more lacking discipline and consistency if that makes sense? I would t be the most adventurous eater in terms of “what’s better” to aid weight loss, ie Avocado, brown bread etc. but I do eat a variety of things. I’m mentally at a low at my lack of ability to lose weight. Has anyone any advice for when they started out in terms of routines at the gym and what to eat and what not to eat etc?? I could really use all the help I could get. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/RedReptile2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11jify0/i_cant_get_going_even_though_i_have_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...