Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m terrified

Saturday, March 4, 2023

I’m terrified

Please, I'm having a panic attack over my weight gain and I just don't know what to do anymore. Any encouragement will help. I just want to know that I can do this.

I have ballooned from 128 to 210 pounds over the past 5 years. I'm devastated. I have a loving devoted boyfriend but I feel like even he won't want to stick around at this pace.

The scale said I gained 2 pounds today and I feel so frustrated. I feel doomed. It's been a couple months but I've gained? I understand muscle but I literally eat so little I don't get it! I think if I don't lose any fat in 3 months I don't know what to do. A body isn't supposed to do that.

I'm so happy I'm getting strong at the gym. I found out I really like spin classes I make myself. God I want to feel like I have control over my body. I would do anything to feel like I can depend on the fact the weight will come off.

Somethings I'm trying to pat myself on the back for.

*I'm doing rewarding weight lifting and ab workouts 4- 5 times a week. I am trying to do cardio everyday. I am stronger! So that's good!

*I stopped taking a med that I just found out caused exhaustion and uncontrollable food cravings. I've been taking it for 7 years. 😭 I don't know if my hormones and metabolism will ever go back to normal but I hope so. I feel like I have my energy back and I feel a bit better.

*I have resigned myself to making a large amount of high protein and nutritious that lasts for 4 days to a week. That way I don't ask to go out to eat anymore and I feel like my eating stability and cravings are more controlled. This week I made firecracker beef and broccoli and rice. It was delicious and I'm saving money. Not so great but my boyfriend is worried about me eating less than 1000 calories a day. I would eat more if I felt like I lost a single pound. Why isn't calories in and out not working?? I know I'm not doing my metabolism any help but I feel sick now if I eat more.

*I'm trying to drink more water. I suck at this.

Thanks for letting me vent

submitted by /u/SirenDipityCreations
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11iigxy/im_terrified/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...