Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I found a way to motivate myself to get my steps in!

Friday, March 3, 2023

I found a way to motivate myself to get my steps in!

So, I was researching apps that give you something in return for walking a certain amount, and I don't know if any of you have heard of the Treecard app, but it's this app that plants a tree in areas that need trees for every 10,000 steps you take. Additionally, every time you plant a tree, you earn points that you can save up and redeem for various rewards!

If you just use the basic version, you can only plant 3 trees a week, no matter how many steps you walk, but if you get their debit card (which is free, except for the minimum $10 deposit you have to put on the card), you can plant pretty much unlimited trees by walking, as well as earn trees through the purchases you make with their debit card.

Anyway, I've been using this app for at least a month now, and I love it more than any other app that I looked at, so I wanted to share it with you!

I do get extra points/prizes if people join the app through my link, but I felt like that would be manipulative to put in the post, so I'm not going to put the link here. But if anyone would like to use my link, that would be really kind of you, just let me know! ☺️

submitted by /u/about2takeseraquil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11hhxoe/i_found_a_way_to_motivate_myself_to_get_my_steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...