Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: compression garments for (apparent) weight loss

Sunday, March 5, 2023

compression garments for (apparent) weight loss

M/30/5'11"/230lbs

I've lost around 35lbs in the past year or so and am having engagement pictures taken next week. I'm proud, but still self-conscious - especially because my (somewhat estranged) family will (finally) see these.

I look a lot better, but would like to look my BEST for photos to send out with save-the-dates while we wait for the next 8ish months.

I seem to have a lot of loose skin, especially around my shoulders/underarms/chest.

I figured something like compression shirts might help to wear under whatever I wear for the photo shoot. Yeah, it's cheating, I guess, but I wanted to ask since it's for photos, anyway.

Any tips would be welcome; the sooner I can get it, the better, so I can try it on and see how it looks.

Might anyone help point me in the right direction for a product?

submitted by /u/FantasticFrontButt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11jkf2i/compression_garments_for_apparent_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...