Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Thursday, March 2, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello everyone!

Day 2! March is off the ground running. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful day.

Let’s talk goals!

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it. Not sure what I'm doing for dinner but I've got all the veggies in the world.

Exercise five days a week: 30 minute lunch walk & TBD, feeling worn out by the day, the walk maybe it today. 2/2 day, 1/8 yoga, X/8 punchin’.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Nailed it today. 2/2 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: Off to make sure I've read all the sign ups. Y’all are rocking it!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for the power turning off after I left for work & before I got home, Very handy outage.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Be gentle with myself, it was a bad self talk day & I'm just trying to wait out the tantrum my brain is throwing at this point.

My boring stuff handled, your turn! Let’s hear all about it.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11gmlin/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...